 Space / 4299
RE: Classic Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:00:51 GMT

Adrian Drake writes:
Here's my next entry for the design contest.  It's a category 8 mobile
rocket launcher, based loosely on the 6950 mobile rocket launcher.  My
concept for it was a smaller, faster, lighter version of the 6950
for people who want to lob a missile 1000 miles instead of 5000 miles.
Without further ado,

Very nice, again.  It's gonna be impossible to choose winners in this
contest.  (Must finish physics homework so I can LDraw!)
You build alternate models too well for your own good!  (Wanna build some
for my model? [1]  We live in the same city after all.[2] )
--Bram

1) Todd...what do you think of collaborative entries?
2) Very cool sunset tonight...a short 3 hours after I got up...

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/