 Space / 4206
    Re: Space World Hosting —Mark Sandlin
   Well, I've said I would toss in $25, and Jon said he's good for $25, so we still need $50 for the hosting. NCCW has a special where they'll sign your domain up for $15. So hey... anyone else want to help out? The more people who pitch in, the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space World Hosting —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Ok you can count me in for 25$. Jon said he could help me with the code. I design injection molds and components, not program computers. Trev (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)