 Space / 4189
Re: New renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 04:12:16 GMT

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:04:59 -0600, Jay Jacinto wrote
(in message <G30AoB.Byx@lugnet.com>):

Hi,
I've just put up a couple of new renderings.
One is of my icerat with some extra stuff:

The other, with permission, is of Ben Vaughan's ronin.

I plan to do more renderings, so stay tuned

Thanks
Jay

Looks great Jay!  Keep up the great work!

Ben
--
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com