 Space / 41799
    LL919 Cosmic Patrol Craft —Douglas R Clark
   Well lets see if I still remember how to post here and if anyone is still here... Backstory: In order to combat the increased incursions from the Blacktron forces and protect against their raids on commerce lanes, the Legoland Space Forces (...) (8 years ago, 7-Feb-17, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: LL919 Cosmic Patrol Craft —Dave Schuler
   (...) This is gorgeous, and I especially like the the alternat Classic color scheme. Thanks for sharing! Dave! Check out (URL) The Bloks Forum> (8 years ago, 14-Feb-17, to lugnet.space, FTX)