 Space / 4174
Re: Life on Mars air-pump function
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Kingsley writes:

Actually now that I look at it again I think they all shoot the alien guy
through and into the vehicle attached at the end of the tube.  If you look at
the back of the two vehicles they seem to be attached by something very
similar
to the third "Connected Tube".

Kind of remindes me of Voltron or something where the pilots go down some tube
to their vehicles.

Ooooh, good call.  I guess the "gates" are some kind of docking mechanism.

But at least the Voltron team had little cars in their tubes, instead of just
sliding along on some air-blast through a savage, dry "waterslide".  The LEGO
Martians must have really tough skin... either that or they're only blue
because they're so bruised.

Dang.  I didn't find a way to make fun of the vehicle "Voltron" during this
post.  Oh well.

eric