 Space / 41697
    Apocryphal Blacktron (I know you've been jonesing) —Dave Schuler
   For quite a while I've wanted to build an smaller-scale battlesuit/mech, and I've finally come up with something. I can't actually put a minifig inside, due to the constraints of the shoulder and hip joints, but I still kind of like it. I present (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Apocryphal Blacktron (I know you've been jonesing) —John Neal
     (...) My review of the Landshark is thusly: First off, I'm not hip enough to even know the meaning of "jonesing," but that aside, I like this AMOC you have created here, Dave! The proportions are pleasingly cute, like a Pixar character, which may (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Apocryphal Blacktron (I know you've been jonesing) —David Koudys
   In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote: snip (...) Love to see it built with real pieces! The CGI makes it look too 'clean' :) As a guy who used to play MW lots 'n lots, I'd like to take a run around in this suit... Dave K (14 years ago, 20-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)