 Space / 41695
    Asymmetron Patrol Craft —David Simmons
   Greetings! This ship has already been briefly glimpsed here, but now thanks to slightly improved photography techniques AND available time, I've been able to construct a full page of photos for my second most recent MOC! (URL) Enjoy! Dave S. (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Asymmetron Patrol Craft —Dave Schuler
     (...) I seldom build asymmetrical craft, so I have no head for designing them, but I can tell a cool one when I see it. Love the shape, love the colors, love the details. Great job! (14 years ago, 19-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Asymmetron Patrol Craft —David Koudys
   (...) K, first LOVE the colours!!! That's brilliant! Secondly, all the little details without making it look like you added details for the sake of details--fantastic. From the working landing gear to the escape pod--this is a well thought-out MOC. (...) (14 years ago, 20-Jul-10, to lugnet.space, FTX)