 Space / 41674
    Retro Mr. Robot —Leonard Hoffman
   This was actually the first robot I built following the end of my 2nd Dim Age, but I waited a few days to post cuz I think he's the best. I'm trying to build up some momentum and get a mention on Brothers Brick. Fingers crossed!! (URL) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !