 Space / 41667
Re: New Robot: V. I. Rooster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 03:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, David Gregory wrote:
   What’s the significance of the orange in the 1 leg?

David

Would you believe that I ran out of the parts used in the non-orange leg and fudged it?

Or perhaps it is a leg warmer?

Or maybe it is corrosion from being left out too long? Maybe some leaked turbo-fuel crystalized along the leg, stopped the leak but left a thick, gooey turbo-fuel crystalization matrix?

Let’s go with option #3 since it sounds the coolest. ;-)

David