 Space / 41642
41641  |  41643
Subject:
New use for the Mars Rover Solar Panels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 03:40:16 GMT

I was building with bionicle parts and created this compact cockpit with Bohrok shells. From there I built out and figured this would look good with wings. The spindley body and big “head” has earned it the name DRAGONFLY. It utilizes two of the Toa Armor drives developed earlier this year giving it impressive kick.

Enjoy.

Pat Bunn

Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=400914