 Space / 41611
    Because school is universal ... —Didier Deses
    (URL) PLMKWYT, Didier (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Because school is universal ... —Jeffrey Findley
   (...) I like the overall shape of the ship and all the windows. The interiors are nicely done. Little details like the printed tile on the bunks add a lot to the feel of the ship. It has a Star Trek sort of look to it. The only thing I'd change are (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)