 Space / 41608
    another one ... —Didier Deses
   hi, (URL) cheers, didier (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: another one ... —Jeffrey Findley
   (...) I like this a lot. The asymmetry of putting the cargo in one pod and the crew cabin in the other is cool. I like the overall shape because it's unique. (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)