 Space / 41535
Re: MOCpages! I have MOCpages!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Todd wrote:
Great to see them all in one place. An impressive collection of unique works!

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

Many thanks! I like the format on MOCpages. I also want to make it easier to
communicate with others. I am a builder first and foremost, connecting with
other builders (lol, pun?) makes the experience all the more rewarding.

Can we find your pages there too? Link?

Eric Sophie