 Space / 41518
    Re: Mech Bay 15 —David Koudys
   (...) Me thinks that this is the 'cutest' mech moc I've seen you make. I love it! Lotsa nice little details! Visually stunning with eye candy Nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Mech Bay 15 —Eric Sophie
   (...) Haha! Thanks! (...) Yay! (...) Thank you, I did not want to "over do" the details, but then again, I wanted this bay to be rich and full of things to look at. My only wish was that the pictures were a little better. I took them in the failing (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)