 Space / 41498
Re: Little Blue Thing - lol idk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Thanks!

Check out how I re-made the feet a little, plus the covers on the sides of the legs look better too.

I’m not sure about the plates on the sides of the lower legs. Try to replace
them with 2x4 wingplates. When the BS-folder is public again I’d like to try
to build my own L?T. Not sure about the color yet.

Cheers
Marco