 Space / 41444
Re: Strange object discovered on Mars!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:48:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bob Parker wrote:
   A strange object was discovered on Mars by astronauts during a routine patrol on the far side of the planet. Who built it, when it was built and why all remain a mystery...

Here’s an overall view of the first astronauts on the scene.

Very nice! ...One might argue this is not a “monolith” as you say, but a megalith, as it has more than one column.

There’s also an interesting swastika shape from overhead - though to put aside any fears of Nazism, I’d point out that symbol was used as far back as neolithic times on Earth - long before Hitler - and was a symbol often used to indicate a concept of well-being (if I’m not mistaken).

Could there be a correlation between this discovery and similar symbols and structures on Earth?

I hope some day the research of your team finds the answer...

:)

-Hendo