 Space / 41435
Re: School Buses - both hovercraft and normal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, William R. Ward wrote:
   Then, I took the same basic design and just changed out the undercarriage for a more conventional Wheeled School Bus.

Reminds me of something NASA might do ; )

Great work on both models, I slightly favour the town version (only because of my deep hatred of space erhm, I mean only because of my personal bias against futuristic progressions that retain so much of present convention. Although they are probably more accurate they are just so boring : )

Seriously though, great work on both models!!

God Bless and thanks for sharing,

Nathan