 Space / 4143
Re: Space world....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:02:48 GMT

if you want webspace, check out xoom (now nbci).
They give plenty of webspace for free and they only require you to have
the XOOMbar on your pages, there is no changes to the page (like with
geoshitties et al). The XOOMbar doesnt have any banner adds which is
good.
I have my own website on xoom and I am pretty happy with the service.