 Space / 41411
Re: What happend to ZEMI.NET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
does anybody know what happend to Jon Palmer's site ZEMI.NET? I only get a
white window when I try to reach it.

Hope to here something possitive

I can't reach that site from work.  For some reason our "net nanny" software
here is blocking it.  Could that be the case for you as well?  Could someone
else try this from a personal account?