 Space / 41392
41391  |  41393
Subject:
5616, with modifications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:23:31 GMT

Hello, everyone,

So you know, I’m a newbie at posting to LUGNET. Now that that’s out of the way...

I was looking at my Mars Mission stuff a few days ago and noticed that the robot in set 5616 resembles a robot in a favorite short film of mine. I grabbed a few parts and outfitted the robot accordingly:

Vignette form, on the moon (which everyone knows is made of cheese):

Brickshelf gallery

Please let me know what you think!

Daniel Patten
Longview, Texas