 Space / 41376
  Classic Space Train

A few people in our local Lug decided to create a classic space layout. My contribution was a Classic Space style train using more recent parts. Features of my train include light up rockets and headlights. Rectractable Radar Dish and A rocket (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Vool MOC! I really like the rocket car. It reminds me of a cross between (URL) 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport> and the (URL) MX Peacekeeper> ballistic missile system. You captured the mechanics of a double 6950 transport very well (which I (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) That is sweet Jeff. I wish I could have seen that live and in person. Ben M. (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

Great blend of concepts! Good work and thanks for sharing! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 21-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) We were the happy fans that got to see this train in action (URL) Jeff's a fantastic builder Dave K (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) That's beautiful! Very good idea to mix both concepts. Congratulations. And don't worry about background :-D (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) But bad backgrounds are the Number 4 thing we (1) do not want: (URL) (1) Using the 'royal we' here (2) (2) Which does not include me for purposes of this post (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Hi Bob, There's newsgroup, lugnet.publish.photography, which covers MOC photography within its charter, so that might be a great venue for any further discussion of a serious nature. Hope that helps! Richie Dulin CO Legeaux Please consider (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Are you stalking me? FUT off-topic.stalking (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) All I am doing was giving you some advice. You can take or leave that advice as you like. But, in my view, if you take it badly like you did the prior advice, it will reflect poorly on you. Which may or may not matter to you, I don' t know. (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Now now now no need to be like that, we must be pretty bored at the moment can't we find better targets of oppurtunity to troll other than ourselves there are plenty out there. Richie watch out your in danger of becoming what you dislike (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)