 Space / 41374
  Latest updates to my brisckshelf

Hi .spacers, It's been a while since my last post. I finally found some time to update my brisckshelf. I know this post contains a lot of links, but take your time to check it out - it spans about half a year. 1) My latest Talin ship. A long range (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Latest updates to my brisckshelf

(...) Does it walk? ;-) (...) Well, you do know already, eventhough I looked like I was not listening when you explained me, let me assure you that I was as impressed as usual by your work. I think you could use a bit more colour sometimes, but I (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)