 Space / 41364
  LV-16p Truck, IPRC Airbike, ANT Trucks

Here are a few models I posted to my site in the last few weeks: LV-16p Truck: (3 URLs) IPRC 1500-Class Airbike: (3 URLs) ANT Trucks: (5 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: LV-16p Truck, IPRC Airbike, ANT Trucks

(...) Great MOC's! Very simple and elegant. They look like official kits. I'd definitely buy one if they were. The truck is my favorite. Keep 'em coming! Richard Bryan. (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)