 Space / 41355
  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) I thought there were more nostalgic spacers around than that. I know I'm certainly one. Nice model. Allister (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) I am also a nostalgic Classic Space! Fan. I am just not that active in .space and I don't seem to fit in at classic-space.com where a lot of the traffic went. (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) It's just a turn of phrase, Al. Cheers Richie Dulin (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)