 Space / 41350
  Re: Blacktron Impaler

(...) (URL) these> and (URL) these> as landing gear. Do any sections detach like the old school Blacktron sets? I think that would...wait--I thought...now they know, THEY KNOW!!! David (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Blacktron Impaler

In lugnet.space, David Gregory wrote: Do (...) "We" knew you were thinking THAT! Detachable sections is a fantastic thought. I'm thinking that is going to happen ... right now it's one solid ship, but to be really Blacktron-ish it must have (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)