 Space / 41349
    Blacktron Impaler —Brian Darrow
   The Blacktron Impaler is the next generation multi purpose surveillance and interdiction spacecraft. It supercedes the Renegade with updated weapon systems plus plenty of conventional firepower. The Impaler's surveillance capabilities can tap into (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Blacktron Impaler —David Gregory
   (...) (URL) these> and (URL) these> as landing gear. Do any sections detach like the old school Blacktron sets? I think that would...wait--I thought...now they know, THEY KNOW!!! David (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Blacktron Impaler —Brian Darrow
   In lugnet.space, David Gregory wrote: Do (...) "We" knew you were thinking THAT! Detachable sections is a fantastic thought. I'm thinking that is going to happen ... right now it's one solid ship, but to be really Blacktron-ish it must have (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)