 Space / 41343
  Miss Modular and Shrimp Salad

(2 URLs) On flickr> From civilian interrogation: "So we where all waiting, yeah, for Miss Modular to arrive. You know, Miss Modular, the beauty queen? Five times winner of 'Beautiful and Ugly' on tee-vee? Anyway, so we see her ship come down, you (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)