 Space / 41342
Starcraft MOC: Protoss Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:33:51 GMT

This one hung around unfinished for forever until I finally decided to fix the
color of about three pieces keeping it away from cameras for over a year.  Time
is right for it, with all the Starcraft II buzz...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/55227

For the few of you here that might recognize me: yeah, it's been a long while.
Time flies, eh?

Josh