 Space / 41331
41330  |  41332
Subject:
LEGO Classic Space vehicle driving around
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 02:24:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Inspired by Deb (and others who have previously done this), I’ve added one more animation to the Classic Space layout we’re working on.

And the acompanying YouTube vid--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr6ODiE4ESQ

And how it all works--

and the vid--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAniX3VpPeQ

Thinking that this should be ridiculously easy--after all, getting the space vehicle going around in a circle wasn’t that bad--I set about to make it move around the layout.

Proved a mite harder than it looked.

But in the end, it’s pretty reliable--I’ve had it running for a half hour and it hasn’t screwed up.

I’m thinking about expanding it to do other things. We’ll see.

So there you are.

Dave K