 Space / 41279
Re: Mars Mission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:57:32 GMT

Is it just me, or does the Mars Mission reak of manifest destiny?

I mean, we have humans on Mars gathering the locals for experimentation for
what? To be turned into a diet weight loss product back home?
And then of course they are strip mining the planet for valuable resources. We
have the locals trying to hold their own, but this seems to be a full scale
invasion of their homeland. I wonder if in 2008 we will see a set of some
scrungy looking Marsonaut selling disease laden blankets to the green locals?

Ah, human imperialism. Maybe with one of those fan sets in April 2008 they will
have one of the Grand Admiral's space justice officers fighting for native
rights.