 Space / 41275
  It's the machines that control the surface now...

Over at CS there is a black fantasy contest generating some interesting biomechanical models. I was able to generate a few myself. The more difficult part is not designing or building but photographing an all black creation. I usually depend on the (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: It's the machines that control the surface now...

(...) Way cool! I'm looking forward to the more to come! I especially like the middle one - very spindly/spiderly looking. Not something you would want to come across one night, either unaware or not! -Matt :) (16 years ago, 24-Feb-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's the machines that control the surface now...

Patrick, all of these are so freaky! Well done. (cool parts! drool drool) In fact all of the creations posted to Nann's contest are all freaky! I found myself considering an entry! Good luck with your contest entries. Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.space)