 Space / 41229
  Space Corridors for the new Comand Center-Classic Space

Hi there This is my first MOC presented in LUGNET,hope You like it, it's a very simple creation. Built with the Zemi.net profile for the Moonbase Projects this corridors will permit to enlarge my Comand Center. (URL) can see other pictures in this (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Corridors for the new Comand Center-Classic Space

(...) Joao, Looks good, but I'd try changing the white connectors to gray. I believe there's a general rule of three colors.. one main, one contrast, one compliment. Int this case, blue and gray contrast. I'm not sure that white would count as a (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Corridors for the new Comand Center-Classic Space

(...) These are a great start at a moonbase. It looks like the hallways aren't quite long enough, though. They should be the exact size of a large baseplate, with 48 studs from one end to the other. These look like they're around 44 studs. -- Tony (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)