 Space / 41170
41169  |  41171
Subject:
Spartan Heavy Assault Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:37:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all. This is my first post not begging for help in the MLCAD group. Basically I just wanted to show off some of the designs I have posted on MOC pages. All of my designs are created with LDraw. Someday I’d love to have the resources to actually build them. Please let me know what you think. I’m always looking for some constructive criticism. Anyway, here is the first: Spartan Heavy Assault Mech

Thanks for looking!