 Space / 41167
  Re: MINI Battlestar Galactica Prison Barge

She's a real beaut! Is the transparent technic angle connector held loosely between the discs? That's a clever solution! ---Will (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MINI Battlestar Galactica Prison Barge

Hello Will, thank you for the comment and the praise! Indeed, you are right, the angular piece is held loosely bewteen the dishes, but is fixed a little by the chainsaw, which holds it at its place. I think that's the first time I used this kind of (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)