 Space / 41108
41107  |  41109
Subject:
Brickworld Sci-Fi(Space and Mecha) Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:01:21 GMT

Hey gang. I decided to try something different from fest contests in the past.
This year we will be having a 2 size category, limited set build. Anything goes.
This will occur on site on Friday 6/22/07 from 1 pm to 3 pm.

The mocs will be judged that evening by a jury of peers after Last Call. The
winner from each category will get a secrect prize, bragging rights, and a
year's supply of Spam. The mocs will also be put on display around the orginal
set during the two public days to show all the lovely kiddies and closet fans
what fantabulous things can be done with just a single Lego set.

The categories are:

Small Size Category
4939 Cool Cars

Large Size Category
8106 Aero Booster

Ok you may be thinking this is whack but wait...there's more! To sweeten the
pot, 5 sets in each category have been donated for participants to keep. Once
you sign up with me Friday morning at 10am or whenever I wake up from the
hangover, I will draw a lottery to decide the lucky 5 in each category. Even if
you dont get a free set you can still take part in the contest and when the
prize. There are 3 LEGO stores in the area you can purchase a set.