 Space / 41104
    Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Tan and light gray is the GI color scheme indeed. I discovered more recently that dark gray and tan contrast much much better, and look really fantastic. I've rebuilt some of my GI MOCs in that color scheme, and I guess they can be elite (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) I reckon that God ordered them to reverse the heathen lighting system. (...) The Seraphim are awesome. I think the Adze could probably handle a little more texturing here and there but I like the feel of it. The rear door and (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs —Daniel Rubin
   (...) I'm amused by your response, because several kids on CSF lambasted the visible studs on top. I think you may be right, if I worked some corrugated bricks into the smooth parts of the side or something like that, it might look better. Thanks. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) That's because I have some taste ;) Yeah corugated bricks would do nicely. The studs on this work fine as far as I'm concerned and with texturing on the sides they'd look more purposeful. It's a dropship, not a sleek space-jet and a (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)