 Space / 41066
41065  |  41067
Subject:
A car a crane and a laughin lothario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 18:56:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Japanese delivery van with mascot

BS Flickr

Kubota K800 mini digger

BS Flickr

Laughing Lothario

BS Flickr

Hi all,

I’ve been buildy the last couple of days so you get a three-in-one post. The van is based loosely on a picture but mostly on my memory of these vans in Tokyo (I made the mascot up but hope to use it in future MOCs). The digger is based on a real prototype (believe it or not). The Laughing Lothario was just me trying to have some fun building something a bit silly (there is a reason for the name).

Hope you like them,

Tim