 Space / 4101
Re: 1 new rockraider thing, 2 new fighters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.underground, Alex Roode writes:
Hello....
I added:
- the "Goliath" to the Rock Raider Industries section of my site.
- the "Doomsday" to the UFORR section
- the "Rapier" to the US section

*NOTE: to get to the Rock Raider Industries page, you must first go to the US
page. There will be a link to it there.

-Me @ http://Roode.tripod.com/warringsuns/

I really like the Goliath, it is true to the designs of the RR theme. Keep up
the good work.

Jude

Thanks Jude. Anyone else?

Anybody?