 Space / 40986
    Battlestar Galactica 2003 TV Series —Christopher Deck
   Hello dear fellows! Some of you may have noticed that I built some Galactica stuff recently. All from the classic series, as I like that one better. However, one cannot deny the popularity of the new TV series which started in 2003. Hence, I decided (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

        Re: Battlestar Galactica 2003 TV Series —Larry Marak
   (...) Thanks for the creativity and the instructions. Its back to the shipyard for me! ;-. (17 years ago, 18-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)