 Space / 40962
Re: 1754 Space Jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:17:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Maggie Cambron wrote:
   Does anyone have this set? Can anyone verify that it exists?

    1754 Space Jet

LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Spyrius

Maggie C.

From http://www.answers.com/topic/lego-space

“Though Spyrius officially ended in 1996, Surveillance Scooter (1995) was re-released as Space Jet in 1999. 1714/1754/1954/3013 Surveillance Scooter/Space Jet”

I have it under another # does that count?