 Space / 40925
Re: Battlestar Galactica / Classic Space mashup - Classic Space Movers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ted Godwin wrote:
   Sweet! I always loved the civilian fleet ships. Do the containers detach?

They certainly do. The only thing that’s really holding each container in place are a pair of 1x6 contact points about 2 bricks deep inside. they’re not strictly hollow and built to hold stuff because of the way they mount to the frame, but they do all come off.

Adrian