 Space / 4091
Re: A little ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alan Gerber writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=58
(click on spacecraft.jpg and spacecraft2.jpg)
Here is a little ship.  What do you think of it?

   being as uncluttered as it is, the fore isn't
   too unusual (there's only so much one can do
   with the tapered cockpit mated), but I really
   really *really* like the silhouette it cuts when
   viewed from aft.  The addition of the 4x9 wing
   elements as "emissions shields" or exhaust flaps
   gives the whole ship a much more sinister feel.
   The forward sweep of the wing panels contributes
   as well.

   Am I correct in presuming that this is a base-
   line model, a configuration that you may adapt
   in the future for different types?  It seems
   that the general layout would be ideal for all
   manner of ships--even as a general pattern or
   design philosophy for an entire line (or Empire)!

   best,

   LFB.nl