 Space / 4077
Re: Site Update (Finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:27:55 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/OrcFish.htm - Hovertank

http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/OZ66Terror.htm - Mecha

http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/Goblin.htm - Mecha
As always great work. I like the head on the Goblin. The way you made one side
with the clear tile and the other with the dot is cool. Also like the extreme
slope for the head. I am always inspired to build after seeing your stuff. Now
if I could just find some extra time to build...
Bryce McGl