 Space / 40764
Re: Space! Muster! Time for inspection!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 04:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Just a minor update to my Odds & Ends page: Recently I lined up all my Space mini-figs for a “parade.” How many Space mini-figs do you have?! Can you fit them all into one picture?

For those of you who enjoy a little horror, scroll a little further down to see horrible, horrible things as well a couple of VERY old pieces I’ve found (Well, they seem old to me)!

Dave,

You’ve quite the Space army!

Here’s a photo of, perhaps 65-70% of my space minifigs, plus some others, that I took at the end of December:

Yeah, it is quite a workout putting them together like that!

I have somewhere around 100, many of them CS, especially red and white ones.

I really liked your robot-arm landing gear idea for the little spaceship. Fun, fun. And that’s a cool display case; nice collection of Space sets.

-best,

Wolf