 Space / 40755
Re: A Little Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 04:52:44 GMT

^ From Washington are you? Am I correct. And if so that would be the Mount Rainier Scenic Railway of which I myself have been on (with the Heisler shown in the picture being in Morton next to the lumber mill, for pulling the slow dinner train), though it was before the bridge over the Nisqually got rebuilt.

But otherwise good use of a model. It cracks me up.

Jeffrey Jarvis