 Space / 40715
  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

(...) Sorry I'm late . . . . Excellent MOC. It is a great mix of three themes and gives lots of ideas for all. From a town perspective, I just love the interior pics. Interiors are something I don't do enough of, but the more I see of them . . . (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

(...) Sorry isn't going to cut it this time Jonathan. Your constant tardiness, coupled with your self-proclaimed inability to do enough interiors has forced my hand. I'm sorry, Jonathan...you're fired. Thanks for the review! -Keith (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)