 Space / 40707
  Cosmic Muffins Flower-Power Mini RV

Occasionally seen on the landing pads remote and near, the Cosmic Muffins Flower-Power Mini RV is often occupied by happy-go-lucky individuals who shun violence and spread peace & love. There are times when the sight of one of these vehicles, which (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Cosmic Muffins Flower-Power Mini RV

(...) I love the idea, there's a lot to work with there. Hope to see more soon. (17 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Cosmic Muffins Flower-Power Mini RV

(...) Tim, Thanks much! The original inspiration was my daughter, who asked me to build her a car out of some pink pieces that were lying around. She forgot that her dad's into Space, so, she got a rocket RV instead of a car... But she loves it. I (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)