 Space / 40683
    Re: Classic Space Rocket Train —Tony Hafner
   (...) I love it! Very classic. I wonder, though- the passenger car looks like it has an awkwardly-long wheelbase for a 2-axle car. Does it bind in curves? Anyway, this looks like it would be at home on a moonbase layout. And by your server domain, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Classic Space Rocket Train —Wolf Read
   (...) Tony, thanks much for the nice words, and thanks much for the MOC Highlight. That was an excellent surprise. Long wheelbase: Good eye! I've only tried the passenger car on curves via pushing the train by hand, and it seems to do ok. It (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)