 Space / 40674
Re: Classic Space Rocket Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:
   She’s a bit wide, and a bit boxy (like her distant, yet beautiful cousin, 6901, affectionately known as “the elephant”), but she’s faaassssst ! ! ! Cruising on the wingtip thrusters alone, this rocket train easily maintains 200 m/s on the long straightaways through the Lunar plains. Watch out, though! People who venture too close to the tracks tend to lose their helmets. Wolf

Wolf,

I’m greatly impressed with your rocket train. With the backgrounds you’ve added, the images look like they might as well be out of an early 80s LEGO catalog. The style of building closely matches that of the classic Space era. I’d love to see an even larger Space layout involving a space train with stations and freight terminals built in the same style.

Good work! Jordan