 Space / 40657
  Re: WW2 era Steam powered airship

(...) Groundbreaking as usual Adrian. It seemed like no one at the fests took pics to do it justice. You seem to incorporate a lot more shapely sculpture these days. How do you go about doing that? Do you use any CAD or the like? Or is it all felt (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: WW2 era Steam powered airship

(...) Somewhere in between. I used Pro/Engineer (A 3D solid modeling CAD program) to create the general shape, and then created cross-sections at 20 stud intervals. I then used the cross sections as scale plans to shape the hull as I built it. I did (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)